Saturday, December 29, 2007

TAGGED!...
(Usually K does the blogging, but this time it's me, A)

My friend Sally tagged me a while back in an effort to get me to post to my blog. At least she made it easy for me by providing questions for me to answer. I enjoyed reading her post, so here goes.

What are your names/nicknames? Yeah right - like I'm going to post those on the internet!

How long have you been married? Almost a DECADE!

How long did you date? This is complicated. We dated for 5 months, took a 26 month break, then dated for 2 more months & got engaged.

How old are both of you? In our early 30's.

Who said I love you first? It depends on if, "I think I'm falling in love with you," counts. If so, then it was me. This was during our first five months of dating.

Who's taller? K, by 3 inches. Thank goodness, because I love to wear heels.

Whose temper is worse? We're both guilty, but I'd have to give the edge to K.

Who does the laundry? Mostly me, but K pitches in from time to time.

Who does the dishes? That would be me.

Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? I do. I sleep mostly on my right side at night and like to be able to kick a foot or two out from under the covers if I get hot.

Who pays the bills? We both do.

Who cooks dinner? I do most of the time, but consult K on a regular basis as he is a better cook and would do it more if he wasn't working full time.

Who drives when you're together? Always me, K only drives in my dreams - litterally. Good thing too!

Who's the first to admit when they're wrong? Members of the House of P are never wrong :)

Who proposed? K, of course. The evening went nothing like K had planned but it was wonderful none the less. K received an unexpected call to give an old friend a blessing, my mom had plans for us to decorate her christmas tree before our date, and we got lost somewhere in Scottsdale trying to find the location where he planned to propose. All the while, I had no idea he was going to propose since we had planned to go ring shopping the following week, though he did seem a little stressed. We finally found the resort with the gondola rides, ponds, pools and fountains. We had a very romantic evening enjoying each others company and the beautiful outdoor scenery. Then to my surprise he pulled a ring out of his pocket and asked me to marry him.
Who has more friends? I haven't counted how many friends I have since fourth grade.
Who has more siblings? It's a tie.
Who wears the pants in the family? We try to share them, but K's most definately the man.

Off to bed...I officially tag any of my cvillegals who read this entry. Tag, you're it!

1 comment:

Salsa Mama said...

I can't believe you finally posted! :) I LOVED reading your answers. Thanks for doing it!